Today we’re going to share with youhow to gain weight overnight
The ways you’ll learn about today are 100% unique and exclusive just for you
And we’re going to show you exactly what to eat and how to train to gain more weight in night
How to gain weight
Many people who suffer from excessive thinness want to gain weight, especially if the body is very lean and contrary to what many think, gain weight does not depend only on eating more food and calories. Still, many steps must be followed by He wants to increase his weight so that this increase can be done healthily, away from the rise in unhealthy fats or triglycerides in the body.
Among the reasons that make people not gain weight: genetics, some have genetic genes that make their bodies thin no matter what they eat, because their bodies have a high metabolism speed, and also over-activity that causes the body to lose high calories, have some organic disease or eat some Drugs and medications, or for psychological reasons, or a person is allergic to many foods.
Eating more calories than the daily needs that the body needs to burn, and the number of calories that each body needs is calculated by eating forty-five calories per kilogram of body weight. If the body weight, for example, is sixty kilograms, the number of calories the body needs. To increase its weight is equal to the product of sixty times forty-five.
Doing sports for overweight, which is known as bodybuilding, where there are bodybuilding exercises for men, and others for girls and this sport is essential to increase muscle mass in the body, and iron exercises make the person eat more significant amounts of food; Because it stimulates the appetite, improves the mood, while ensuring a healthy gain weight and a non-flabby appearance.
Focus on eating foods that gain weight, and rich in calories, provided that they are healthy foods, such as nuts, honey, and fruits, such as mangoes, bananas, and natural juices, and eat proteins in fish and white meat, in addition to a little red meat, Whole milk, bread, and dried fruits, such as raisins and pumpkin, and avoid water fruits and vegetables, such as watermelon, oranges, squash, cucumbers, and grapes, adding cream to various types of foods, and adding healthy oils to food, such as olive oil, oil Flaxseeds, and adding sauces rich in calories, such as mayonnaise.
Take pharmaceutical, nutritional supplements that increase weight, such as beer yeast pills, fish oil, vitamin tablets, and zinc.
Eat six meals a day instead of three, making sure to add spices to food to increase appetite, increase speed while eating, and eat large dishes.
Eat more foods rich in calories, and there are healthy foods full of calories, such as nuts containing unsaturated fats, protein, whole milk, and fruits, in addition to healthy oils, including olive flaxseed oil and coconut oil.
Eat six meals a day; in addition to the three main meals, you must add three snacks between them, as this opens the appetite and increases weight.
Add spices and herbs when cooking food, as these substances have a pleasant smell that opens the appetite, including thyme, oregano, rosemary, and cinnamon.
The use of large-sized plates makes the person feel that the amount of food inside them is small, which leads to eating more significant amounts of food.
Tips for gaining weight
Eating foods late at night, as many studies have confirmed the importance of eating at night in the process of gain weight, so it is advisable to eat a heavy meal right before bed.
Sleeping for at least seven hours a day; To increase the feeling of hunger.
Perform various exercises such as brisk walking, push-ups, running, and others.
Avoid drinking large amounts of water while eating, as drinking water contributes to weakening digestive enzymes, inhibiting the digestion of food, and feeling full.
Have two cups of whole milk during the day.
Eating more fresh vegetables and fruits provide the body with the minerals and vitamins necessary to carry out its required functions.
How to gain weight with sports
Many thin people want to increase their weight to reach an ideal body, and natural means, especially exercise, are one of the best ways to get the desired goal: its many health benefits and its ability to gain weight.
Sport prevents heart disease and stroke, promotes blood flow and circulation, regulates the cholesterol level in the blood, reduces the effects of diabetes and high blood pressure, strengthens back muscles, raises the level of physical fitness, and protects against osteoporosis. It is necessary to link exercise With a suitable diet for gain weight to avoid counterproductive results.
Exercise for gain weight
Exercise increases weight by strengthening the muscles of the body so that the gain weight is concentrated in the muscles instead of increasing the fat, which increases the body beauty and agility, and it also enhances the appetite, which leads to eating more calories during the day.
Gym exercises to gain weight
Push-up exercise: Lie on the ground so that your face is facing down, and your hands are aligned with your body, then put your palms on the ground, your hands next to your chest, and push the ground away from you, looking forward, and exhale, then descend with your body towards the bottom as slowly as possible Without touching your chest to the floor, so that the distance between them is 2-3 cm, and take a breather.
- Bend your knees while keeping your feet touching the floor.
- Hold the weights in your hands.
- Return your hands to the back with the inhale.
- Bring them straight back over the chest with the exhale.
Buttock muscle exercise
- Lie on your back.
- Focus on your toes.
- Raise your right leg from the ground by about 5 cm.
- Push the body back toward the left foot while maintaining its stability.
- Stretch the metatarsal of the right foot for ten seconds while taking a deep breath.
- Repeat the exercise between The two men take turns.
Abdominal muscle exercise
- Lie on your back with your hands together under your head.
- Raise your head towards the chest.
- Join your legs towards your stomach while keeping the legs straight.
Do any of the following sports: bodybuilding, swimming, running, cycling, basketball, volleyball, foot, and tennis.
Tips for doing sports
- It is best exercised in the early morning between eight and nine o’clock or in the afternoon.
- Exercising four times a week.
- Exercise vigorously to gradually increase the training for beginners.
- Exercising intermittently (exercise, rest, rest exercise)
- Do warm-up exercises before starting the main activities.
Ways to gain weight for women
Many women suffer from the problem of lowering their body weight to the average level, this problem leads to a lack of self-confidence and dissatisfaction with the external appearance, so there is a constant search for all ways that work to gain weight. We will address a set of recipes in our topic and tips that lead To increase it healthily and safely.
Dates, honey and coconut
After each meal, we eat three dates, three tablespoons of coconut, and two tablespoons of honey.
Honey and fenugreek
We mix one tablespoon of crushed pistachios, two spoons of honey, a few raisins, and fenugreek with each other, and eat it twice a day, once after a light breakfast and once after dinner preferably half an hour before bed.
Milk and dates
We boil a cup of milk with chamomile, sage, thyme, and anise herbs added, and eat it twice a day, once with breakfast and once with dinner, with seven dates with each cup.
Soak three grains of figs in a cup full of warm water or milk, add a spoonful of anise to it, wait until the figs become soft, and eat the figs, then take the liquid in the cup on an empty stomach, and continue that daily for forty days.
We eat the amount of a cup of sesame daily, as sesame is one of the most critical factors that help us gain weight.
We crush a mixture of equal quantities of fenugreek, banana sugar, and sweet almonds, divide the mixture into parts and take it twice a day.
Tips for gaining weight
- Increase the percentage of calories consumed per day: To gain weight, the number of calories must be increased by 500 calories over the amount consumed. The rate of calories intake is greater than the quality of burning in the body.
- Eating healthy food: We must eat healthy food that contains large amounts of healthy fats and proteins, which are found in meats, eggs, dried fruits, poultry, and nuts.
- Eating large meals: To gain weight, we must eat small meals between the three main meals, taking care that they are rich in calories.
- Adequate sleep: Sleeping well helps the body benefit from food, so we have to sleep for 8 hours a day.
- Drinks: Some drinks help with gain weight, so we make sure to drink fresh fruit juice, cocoa, and a milkshake, in addition to drinking water, which is the most significant factor in stimulating the body to gain weight.
Foods to gain weight quickly
Peanuts belong to the legume family, and it is one of the annual herbs that give flowers that grow to produce horny fruits up to five centimetres in length, and these fruits are characterized by a relatively thick woody shell that has one or two seeds.
Peanuts are of great importance in the regions of Latin America, Canada, Africa, and some areas of Asia, where the butter extracted from it is considered one of the most popular and consumed meals in those regions as it has a high nutritional value; Because they contain a variety of vitamins, proteins, fats, and amino acids such as folic acid, a high percentage of calories, and finally various minerals such as iron, calcium, zinc, and magnesium. Foods and foods that gain weight in a short period.
Benefits of peanuts for gain weight
Peanuts contain a high percentage of protein and calories. Thus it treats thinness when consumed on a daily and continuous basis, as eating a tablespoon of it five times a week is sufficient to increase the percentage of body fat and thus increase weight. Still, despite this, it is advised not to over-eat it so as not. It leads to a high level of harmful fats and cholesterol in the blood, which is negative.
Eating peanuts in moderation reduces the percentage of triglycerides. It prevents harmful obesity. They contain monounsaturated fats that reduce dangerous cholesterol levels in the blood, and eating them roasted increases the proportion of fumaric acid, enhancing antioxidants in the body.
Ways to eat peanut butter to gain weight
A peanut butter sandwich is a high-calorie snack; Eating a sandwich between the main meals is guaranteed to gain weight within a short period.
It is preferable to eat a small plate of peanut butter for breakfast, mix it with oatmeal, or add a tablespoon of it to a cup of fresh fruit juice and drink it at breakfast.
Add peanut butter to main dishes such as soups or pasta, which is an excellent way to increase the number of calories during one meal.
It’s best to have a tablespoon of it before bed and after eating a healthy, high-calorie dinner.
Mix several peanuts with the crumbled dry biscuit, and add an amount of melted chocolate to it, and the meal is eaten with a small amount of it more than once a day.
Methods for gaining weight with fenugreek
Fenugreek is one of the annual herbs whose length ranges from 20 to 60 cm. The fenugreek has a hollow stem from which many small branches are branched, ending with three serrated leaves, and the stalk carries many small yellow flowers. These flowers turn into hooked pods, the length of one of them. About ten centimetres, these pods contain small greenish-yellow beans.
There are many benefits to the human body. Among these benefits is gain weight. People who suffer from excessive thinness are advised to follow the fenugreek system to gain weight because the fenugreek increases the percentage of insulin in the body. Insulin stimulates the body cells to store fat, and in this, The article will review the steps for using fenugreek to gain weight.
5 Ways to gain weight using fenugreek
- Fenugreek seeds are boiled until they are soft, take four tablespoons of these grains throughout the day, and they can be passed using natural juice or water to bypass their bitterness.
- Grind several fenugreek seeds, mix the ground with olive oil, take four tablespoons of the mixture throughout the day, and follow this method daily until you get the desired results.
- Mix a tablespoon of black honey with a cup of fenugreek tea, and drink a cup of this mixture three times a day.
- Apply the desired areas by fattening them with a mixture of fenugreek oil and castor oil daily.
- Bring fenugreek tea by boiling several fenugreek beans with an appropriate amount of water for one minute, and drinking a cup of this tea three times a day, until you get the desired results; drinking fenugreek tea is one of the most important ways to gain weight in the ring, and it is worth noting that this step Very easy, as it helps to increase the appetite, and thus increase the amount of food you eat.
Tips while using the fenugreek to gain weight
Drink a lot of water throughout using the fenugreek to gain weight, because drinking water and eating the fenugreek helps to open the appetite and thus, the number of foods eaten increases and thus weight increases, and it should be noted that the fenugreek contains many molecules that help the stomach to digest food well and quickly. Therefore, the individual feels hunger more.
Stay away from empty calories.
It is preferable while eating the fenugreek to gain weight to stay away as much as possible from foods that contain empty calories, such as sugars, fried foods and sweetened foods because such foods will not add much to the weight but rather clog the appetite and thus reduce the food intake, so be careful to eat foods rich in calories Calories and nutrients, such as soup of meat and beans, whole grains, potatoes, as well as peanuts, these foods help the body to store calories more efficiently.
Benefits of banana with milk for gain weight
Bananas are herbaceous plant whose height ranges from three to seven meters. It is grown in tropical areas and is classified among fruits. It tastes sweet, green in colour, becomes yellow when ripe, and has a high nutritional value as it contains many vitamins, proteins and minerals, such as iron, phosphorous, calcium And a high percentage of sugar that supplies the body with energy and calories that may reach 121 calories per banana. Therefore it is recommended to eat it in diets followed for gain weight, and milk is one of the materials derived from milk, and when mixing bananas and milk, they are considered suitable food for those who suffer from thinness.
Benefits of banana with milk for gain weight
- Maintaining fluid inside the body, which leads to gain weight.
- Stimulate the body’s response to faster gain weight; Because it contains a high percentage of carbohydrates and sugars.
- Treatment of anemia associated with thinness; Because it contains a high percentage of iron.
- Accentuate the cheeks and give the face an aesthetic spin.
- Open the appetite to eat more food.
How to make a banana yogurt drink
The drink consists of two bananas, a cup of full-fat milk and sugar as desired and can be replaced with natural honey, where the ingredients are mixed in an electric mixer until a liquid juice is obtained, which is taken after the three meals every day while avoiding eating it before meals because it fills the stomach so that it feels A person is complete as soon as they drink it.
Recipes from milk for fattening
Milk and bananas:
- Bring three bananas and put them in an electric mixer.
- Add 3 cups of liquid milk.
- Add a spoonful of sugar, another honey and ten dates to the mixture.
- Remix them to get a smoothie to be consumed daily on an empty stomach or before bed.
Milk and fenugreek:
- Soak the fenugreek for a full day before using it to get rid of its bitter taste.
- Boil a spoonful of fenugreek in a cup of water.
- Add two tablespoons of dried milk to the boil.
- Sweeten the drink with sugar or honey.
Milk and dates for fattening:
- Soak the milk and dates together for 5 to 6 hours.
- Eat dates between the main meals to open the appetite.
More Recipes for gain weight
- Eat raw coriander daily for a month.
- Ensure that fresh onions are included in your main meals; It is a good appetizer, and the unpleasant odour in the mouth can be eliminated by eating raw parsley.
- Drink beer yeast or beer three times after eating two hours during the day, bearing in mind that drinking it before eating leads to the opposite effect of losing weight.
- Dip three fresh figs with an appropriate amount of warm water, then add to the soaked two teaspoons of ground anise; you will notice after that the figs are bulging, which gives you an indication that they can be eaten, and then drink the water and the anise in it on an empty stomach only, then eat Breakfast two hours after drinking the mixture.
- Make sure to eat a cup of sesame seeds daily.
Eating forty grams of raisins daily contributes to healthy gain weight.
Mix a spoonful of raisins with a tablespoon of ground pistachios, a spoonful of raisins, and two tablespoons of white honey. It is eaten twice a day in the morning and evening fifteen minutes before bedtime.
Mango is a fruit that has a delicious and excellent taste, and it is rich in health benefits. It can be used to gain weight by eating a pill with a small cup of milk or making mango milk juice, containing a very high percentage of calories, and drinking Juice twice daily.
You can eat eight grains of dates in the form, add four grains of dates without seeds to a cup of hot milk, mix them in an electric mixer, and drink milk.
Fenugreek seeds increase weight by boiling two cups of water, adding two teaspoons of fenugreek seeds to the water, letting the mixture cook for two minutes, then filter the liquid from the sources, sweetening the mixture with honey, then drinking it twice a day in the morning and evening, as you can. Adding hot milk to a fenugreek drink; This is to give it nutritional value and high calories.
Potato chips contain a high percentage of sugars and carbohydrates and thus are rich in calories that increase weight, and they can be eaten between the main meals as a snack.
Their high calories characterize dried fruits, and they can be eaten between meals or prepared in the form of a drink by soaking four figs, four dates, and six bananas in four cups of milk for ten hours, then mix all the ingredients in an electric mixer and drink the mixture in the morning on an empty stomach. It is recommended to use this mixture for a month and a half to get excellent results.
Peanut butter contains a high nutritional value and is distinguished by its delicious taste, and it is recommended to eat it as a main ingredient in breakfast with slices of toast.
It is classified as one of the herbal medicines rich in iron, which increases the number of red blood cells in the body, especially in people who suffer from thinness, so that hemoglobin improves. It is recommended to eat its crushed seeds after eating meals, and it can also be added to salads.
It is prepared as an appetizer, as it cleanses the intestines, kills germs, and can be eaten with foods, for example, two pills, the first during lunch and the second during dinner.
Having salad on the dining table is essential for those who want to gain weight. As an aperitif; As a result of its containment of a group of substances that give it a natural flavour, it increases the rate of secretions and enzymes that aid in the digestion of food, in addition to the fact that it contains many nutrients such as vitamins and mineral salts that stimulate this.
It can be prepared using many foods that are beneficial to the body, such as tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, parsley, garlic, lettuce, carrots, artichokes, green peppers, and olives in addition to cabbage and beets. Spices can be used to give it a distinct flavour and taste, and some add one of the types of sauces, such as a sauce Mayonnaise, seasoned sauce, and spicy sauce, all are beneficial, improve digestion, and open the appetite.
It is considered one of the most popular and most accessible recipes. This is because yeast is available in most homes, so a tablespoon of yeast is mixed with a cup of natural juice or milk, then sweetened with honey and drunk, and this recipe is repeated daily.
Three tablespoons of coconut are mixed with two tablespoons of honey and three grains of dates; then this mixture is taken after each meal, that is, three times a day.
How to gain weight overnight with mixtures
Natural vinegar and tomato
- A kilogram of tomato juice.
- A large onion.
- Half a spoonful of salt.
- Half a spoonful of chilli.
- A teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- A cup of natural vinegar.
- Five cloves of garlic.
- Three sticks of cloves.
- A tablespoon of sugar.
How to prepare
- Put tomato juice, garlic cloves and onions in a deep bowl over medium heat, with continuous mixing for a few minutes.
- Leave the mixture on the stove for about a quarter of an hour until it boils ultimately.
- Add vinegar, black pepper powder, chilli powder, sugar, and cloves, and remix the ingredients until complete consistency.
- Remove the pot from the stove, drain it well, and leave it aside for a third of an hour to cool down.
- Put the resulting mixture in an airtight glass bottle, and keep it until use.
Liquid honey and ground pistachios
- Two tablespoons of liquid honey.
- Two tablespoons of ground pistachios.
- A tablespoon of raisins.
- Two tablespoons of fenugreek.
How to prepare
- Put honey and ground pistachios in a large bowl.
- Add fenugreek and raisins, and mix them well.
- Eat the resulting mixture twice during the day, once in the morning after eating breakfast and once in the evening after eating dinner.
Almonds, dates and honey recipe
- Half a cup of ground walnuts.
- Half a cup of ground almonds.
- Half a cup of dates.
- Half a cup of honey.
How to use
We knead the previous ingredients together, form them in the form of balls and eat them three pills daily in the morning and evening; and in this recipe, a person can use the ingredients in the amount he wants, but on condition that they are equal.
- Three grams of fenugreek.
- A cup of water.
- Honey spoon.
How to use
Boil a cup of water, then add the fenugreek to it and leave it to boil on low heat for a minute, then filter it and sweeten it with a spoon of honey, and drink it three times per day, as we continue to use it until we get the required weight. Fenugreek is one of the most effective ways to increase weight.
Fenugreek recipe with flour and yogurt
- One hundred and fifty grams of fenugreek.
- A glass of water.
- One hundred and fifty grams of fine flour.
- A cup of cow’s milk.
- A spoonful of honey.
How to use
We put the fenugreek in the water and boil it on the fire four times, and every time we filter it from the water and add fresh water, then crush it finely, and add flour and cow milk until we get a mature syrup, then add honey to it and stir a little over the fire and drink it hot.
Fast fattening method
Many people suffer from the problem of excessive thinness that causes severe problems for the health of the body. It is due to many reasons, including genetic factors, a strict diet, extreme fatigue, lack of sleep, etc. Therefore these people are looking for ways that contribute to gain Weight, which we will introduce you to in this article, with some tips.
Honey and curd
- Three large cups of curd.
- Three tablespoons of liquid natural honey.
- Three fresh bananas.
- Twenty nuts.
How to prepare
- Put the milk and natural honey in a blender, and mix well.
- Add banana and walnuts to the previous ingredients, and mix again; At a high temperature.
- Continue mixing for complete homogeneity.
- Eat this mixture twice a day, once in the morning before eating breakfast and once at night, approximately a quarter of an hour before bedtime. This mixture is considered one of the combinations rich in calories.
Tahini and garlic
- Half a cup of runny tahini.
- Pinch of black pepper.
- Half a teaspoon of salt.
- One tablespoon of pure olive oil.
- A teaspoon of cumin.
- Three cloves of garlic.
- Four tablespoons of water.
How to prepare
- Put the tahini in a large bowl, pour water over it, and mix them well.
- Add cumin, salt, garlic and black pepper powder, stirring the ingredients together well; For complete consistency, you can put a little finely chopped parsley and oil on the mixture.
- Take this mixture twice daily, once in the early morning upon waking and again right before bed.
Raisins and fenugreek
A cup of raisins soaked in water.
Two tablespoons of ground fenugreek.
How to prepare
Put the soaked raisins in an electrical mixing, and grind them well until you get a smoothie-like mixture.
Add the ground fenugreek to the raisins, mixing again well, and put the resulting mixture in the refrigerator.
Drink a cup of it before eating breakfast
Tips for fattening
- Eating more energy-rich foods, such as fruit juice with milk, and fresh banana juice with milk, in addition to eating large quantities of pastries such as pies of various kinds and others.
- Eat plenty of fresh vegetables and fruits, as they are rich in essential minerals and vitamins, including green and red apples, tomatoes, cucumbers, apricots, pineapples and others.
- Eat large amounts of sweets after eating the three main meals, such as a piece of cream and jam or honey.
At the end if you have any other ansewrs about how to Gain Weight Overnight you want to share with us please do so we will be grateful for this and don’t forget to join us on Facebook and Twitter.